W180 N8071 Town Hall Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The Menomonee Falls Campus offers the following services:
LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls is a Medicare Five-Star quality facility with a total of 130 beds to care for patients with short-term rehabilitation needs and residents needing long-term care. We are located on the campus of Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls.
LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls Provides:
- Specialized rehabilitation treatment for Orthopedic, Joint Replacement, Stroke & Complex Medical
- Client-centered rehab plan initiated by our Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapist, Dietitian, and Discharge Planner
- Decades of experience stand behind our clinical team
- Medical Director conducts weekly patient rounds and is available for consultation 24/7 to our clinical team
- Expertise in wound care by a Wound Care-Certified nurse
- Quality Lymphedema services
- Comprehensive, high-quality medical rehabilitation services and long-term skilled nursing care at our Medicare-Rated Five-Star Quality facility
See for Yourself. Schedule a Tour.
- LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls has a homelike atmosphere, 5 Meal-A-Day options, and friendly well-trained staff
- We have true partnerships between our residents and care-providers
- LindenGrove represents 4 out of 5 Eden Alternative Registry Members in Wisconsin as evidenced with beautiful gardens, walking paths, intergenerational volunteers and activities, green plants, and being animal-friendly
Meatloaf Served at LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls Gets Acclaims
At the request of a LindenGrove family member, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel published the meatloaf recipe created by Chef Pete Asma of LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls. Dawn wrote, "While my mother was rehabilitating at LindenGrove, my brothers and I would take turns sitting with her. All of us agreed that it was the best meatloaf ever." Click here to go to story and get his recipe.
Complete the Application for Admission form for any facility on the four LindenGrove campuses. It is a fillable PDF for you to complete on your computer. Key-in your information and save your completed document on your computer. You may either attach your Admission Application document in an email or print it out and FAX it to your LindenGrove facility of choice. Go to our Contact Us page for contact names, emails, phone and FAX numbers.
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.