W180 N8071 Town Hall Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The Menomonee Falls Campus offers the following services:
Holiday-Season Special Events & the Gift Giving Tree
- Residents and family members enjoyed the Holiday Open House on Saturday, December 6, at 2 p.m. in the dining rooms.
- If you wish to participate in the Gift Giving Tree, the tree is in the main lobby with coded-tags that represent a resident. All gifts are asked to be delivered to LindenGrove by Monday, December 15. Thank you for your consideration and generosity.
- A party for residents and family members to celebrate 2014 and welcome 2015 will be held on Wednesday, December 31, at 2 p.m. in the Second Floor Dining Room. Entertainment and refreshments will be provided at both holiday events.
Heal. Recover. Rehabilitate. Prepare to Return Home.
LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls is a 130-bed facility for patients with short-term rehabilitation needs and residents needing long-term care, on the campus of Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls.
LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls Provides:
- Specialized rehabilitation treatment for Orthopedic, Joint Replacement, Stroke & Complex Medical
- Client-centered rehab plan initiated by our Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapist, Dietitian, and Discharge Planner
- Decades of experience stand behind our clinical team
- Medical Director conducts weekly patient rounds and is available for consultation 24/7 to our clinical team
- Expertise in wound care by a Wound Care-Certified nurse
- Specialty Lymphedema services directed by a nationally recognized Lymphedema instructor
- Comprehensive, high-quality medical rehabilitation services and long-term skilled nursing care at our Medicare-Rated Five-Star Quality facility
See for Yourself. Schedule a Tour.
- LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls has a homelike atmosphere, 5 Meal-A-Day options, and friendly well-trained staff
- We have true partnerships between our residents and care-providers
- We are an Eden Alternative Registered Home incorporating gardens, a walking path, intergenerational volunteers and activities, green plants, and we are animal-friendly
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Publishes Reader-Requested Meatloaf Recipe Served at LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls
Chef Pete Asma of LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls has become a local celebrity. His meatloaf recipe was recently published by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel at the request of a LindenGrove family member who wrote: "While my mother was rehabilitating at LindenGrove, my brothers and I would take turns sitting with her. All of us agreed that it was the best meatloaf ever." Click here to go to story and get his recipe.
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
GIVE TODAY to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.