W180 N8071 Town Hall Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The Menomonee Falls Campus offers the following services:
Heal. Recover. Rehabilitate. Prepare to Return Home.
LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls is a 130-bed facility for patients with short-term rehabilitation needs and residents needing long-term care on the campus of Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls.
LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls Provides:
- Specialized rehabilitation treatment for Orthopedic, Joint Replacement, Stroke & Complex Medical
- Client-centered rehab plan initiated by our Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapist, Dietitian, and Discharge Planner
- Decades of experience stand behind our clinical team
- Medical Director conducts weekly patient rounds and is available for consultation 24/7 to our clinical team
- Expertise in wound care by a Wound Care-Certified nurse
- Specialty Lymphedema services directed by a nationally recognized Lymphedema instructor
- Comprehensive, high-quality medical rehabilitation services and long-term skilled nursing care at our Medicare-Rated Five-Star Quality facility
See for Yourself. Schedule a Tour.
- LindenGrove-Menomonee Falls has a homelike atmosphere, 5 Meal-A-Day options, and friendly well-trained staff
- We have true partnerships between our residents and care-providers
- We are an Eden Alternative Registered Home incorporating gardens, a walking path, intergenerational volunteers and activities, green plants, and we are animal-friendly
VOLUNTEER at LindenGrove
Volunteering at LindenGrove can be rewarding, as well
as being greatly appreciated.
DONATE to the LindenGrove Foundation
Donations help to enhance the quality of life of
those we serve and to provide for our elders.